Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Stuff

Little T let Auntie put a french braid in her hair. I can' believe it. She won't even let me put a clippy or pony half the time, but she let Auntie braid her hair. Here's a pic.
New Furniture: There's nothing like bringing new style into your home to lift one's spirits. Our friends were getting new furniture and we struck a deal buy their current living room set. (It's beautiful) It has brought new warmth and comfort into our living room and I LOVE IT! Even the kids love it. Thanks again Ash and Jack!! ;-)


On the Fam: The kids are getting so big. I can't believe they'll be 3 in like 3 months!!! OH MY GOODNESS! (I better start planning their bday party, geesh!) They are so sweet and cute and in a Mickey/Minnie phase. Little T is Minnie of course, and I am her best friend Daisy! They are best friends and she named me. She named T Donald. It's pretty cute. Even when she needs me in the night, sometimes I will hear "Daisy." It's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment