Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Change is constant! AGGHH!

The one thing I can count on is change...and yet knowing that does NOT make it easier. We are in a state of flux with the kids...a state of transition. They are not babies anymore, yet are not really big kids. They are toddlers and they want their independance.


We have overcome one hurdle, I am just so happy to announce: the kids are going to sleep on their own. No more rocking! Thank you God! I love to rock and snuggle, and we sometimes do this for one song after story time, but then we tuck them into their beds and they go to sleep on their own. I know, I know...many parents accomplish this a lot earlier...but it just never happened for us. UNTIL NOW! YEA!


We are still working on the potty training and the pacifier...one hurdle at a time darn it! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment