Friday, December 7, 2007

Hi Cyberland...as of now, no one else knows this blog exists, except for you and I and the millions of people who peruse these blogs regularly. But not anyone I know personally...there is some comfort in that, as I am free to just let my mind unload and share all that is screaming inside...with you, my Internet companion. My one true confidant, who will always be there, ready to listen, with open space and an invitation that eases my apprehension. So, today is Friday. Today is a good day. Today is the day that I let it ALL go. All of the pain, the discomfort, the struggling, the misunderstandings, the betrayal, the confusion, the sadness, the wondering...today, I let it ALL go!

The facts are:
I am going to be laid off from my job.
We live in a house that is too small that we have been trying to sell for over a year, and with the looks of the market, it may be another few years before we actually move.
We are struggling to find "us" again, as we feel we are drowning in the constant waves of overwhelming parenting responsibilities
I am starting new medication for my ever present chronic pain
And thus...there is a lot to let go.
But Today is the Day! I am choosing to let it all go. I am surrendering and I am inviting peace. I will float with the waves and I will land on the shore, strong and steady, as I always do. But I must let go, or the heaviness of life will drag me to the bottom and I will not again be able to catch my breath.
I let go...I let go...I let go...and hope that I will find me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment