Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Positive Change

Well I can't believe it's October already. The only thing exciting is that Pa's Pumpkin Patch should be opening soon and the kids LOVE the rides and fun stuff at Pa's. About a month ago, I decided to start making healthier choices regarding what I eat and just take it one day at a time, making the best choice at the moment. I also decided to drink tons of water each day because my body really feels better when I do. As a result, I've lost 14 pounds!! I am so excited and I have A LOT of weight to lose, but that is not my focus and I am not going to rush it. I want to be healthy and I want to have energy for my kiddos, so I will keep pressing forward and try to make good, healthy choices. I won't deprive myself, just try as much as possible to eat healthy. As a result, I pray the weight will just keep falling off. Eventually, I will start to exercise also, and that will help me feel better.

So, I will keep posting here as my journey continues. Healthier lifestyle, it's you and me babe!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment