Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st Road Trip

Well, we're off...to hit the road for the next 9-10 hours. We're going to Redding to stay with my Aunt and play at Lake Shasta. I can't wait...the boat, sea-do, sun, ect...also she has tree frogs and fishies in the pond and the kids are gonna love it! Now, we've done the airplane thing 3 times and we're pros, but...not the open road. This is our 1st family road trip. The last time we went anywhere in the car together, it was Big Bear and the kids were about 1 1/2 and they both got car sick and threw up all over within 5 seconds of each other. I cried...what a bad mommy I was, not thinking that my babies could get car sick and just hailin it up the mountain. So, this time it's long and flat driving, so that won't be an issue. We are driving all night and hopefully the kids are going to sleep. It will be dark and we'll be on the freeway, so chances are good...but you just never know. Vacation here we come...I'll post more when we return!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time you guys! I hope the trip was very successful and uneventful!

    ReplyDelete